Armenia Methodist Church was established in 1832 a half mile from where the current church is located. The first recorded church was a camp site and was serviced by a traveling preacher. Families from all around would come and camp for the week and take in service every evening.
In the mid 1800's a log cabin was erected on the current site and services started in 1843 at what is now the location of our church. The first preacher to the newly constructed Armenia Church was Rev. John Watts.
In 1932 construction started on a brick structure that has become our current building. The church was built by volunteers of the congregation. The first church services were held in the brick structure on September 24, 1939 and continue to this day.